Faculty Led Programs
A Faculty Led Program in Italy is a more effective way to continue studying Italian enjoying a full immersion experience in Salerno, near the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
Accademia Italiana provides customized Faculty Led Programs ( 4 / 5 or 6 weeks) which include the Italian language course ( minimum 4 weeks / 80 group classes) , guided excursions and field trips, cultural seminars and the possibility of attending a content course among the those offered by the school.
Length and content are customized and agreed with the University Faculty Staff and the Study Abroad Department in order to suit different needs. Syllabi are available for faculty members to review prior to approval of academic credits for study abroad in Salerno. Our Academic Advisors will be always available to answer questions and to create a tailor made program.
Students can be placed in open groups with students of different nationalities or in closed groups. In both cases syllabus and evaluation system are agreed before. Accademia Italiana also offers different housing options: host families with half board, for an intensive full immersion in the Italian culture; single or double rooms in shared apartments (categories: standard or executive); hotels.
|ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE|
*A different timetable can be agreed for closed groups
*Excursions to Caserta ( Royal Palace), Capri Island, Rome and Florence are available on request. They can be agreed with the Study Abroad.
|ACTIVITIES AND SEMINARS|
FACULTY LED PROGRAMS ORGANIZED BY ACCADEMIA ITALIANA SALERNO
- University of Mississippi (USA)
- State Ohio University (USA)
- Northeastern University of Boston (USA)
- Central Connecticut State University (USA)
- Goucher College of Baltimore (USA)
- North Texas University (USA)
- University of San Diego (USA)
- Florida International University FIU (USA)
- University of Illinois Chicago (USA)
- Southington Public schools Connecticut (USA)
- Bristol High School Connecticut (USA)