SEMESTER & ACADEMIC YEAR PROGRAMS
Students who enroll in Semester Programs or Academic Year Programs are asked to pay the total amount of the course fee in order to get the certificate of enrollment to apply for a Study VISA.
Accommodation fees and credit transfer (if required) must be paid by 60 days before your program begins.
If the visa application is rejected by the Italian Embassy, after receiving the Certificate of Enrollment, students receive a reimbursement of the total amount minus Euros 160 (+ bank charges) for administrative costs. After having obtained the entry visa, it is not possible to cancel or change the dates of courses.
For students enrolling in our Summer Program 30% of the total fee is due upon enrollment. The balance fees must be paid by 45 days before your program begins.
- 30% of the total fee must be paid upon confirmation
- Remaining fee must be paid by 30 days before your program begins
CANCELLATION POLICY ANY STUDENT CANCELLING HIS/HER PARTICIPATION TO THE PROGRAM:
- Up to 60 days prior to the beginning of the Program, the student will receive a refund of the total amount minus 160 Euros (+ bank charges) for administration costs.
- From 60 to 30 days prior to the beginning of the Program, Accademia Italiana will charge 30% of the total amount. In the case that the student has already paid the total amount, he/she will receive a 70% refund
- 30-10 days prior to the beginning of the term, Accademia Italiana will charge 50% of the total amount. In the case that the student has already paid the total amount, he/she will receive a 50% refund
- 10-0 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for the full program cost.
- After the start of the program, liability amounts to the full program cost and no refund will be made.